We are providing telehealth sessions. At a time when uncertainty is high, we want to help you rebuild confidence in the world around you.
We also provide sessions in our office, with CDC guidelines fully in place:
1. When attending appointments, please remain in your car until your therapist asks you to enter the building.
2. Masks covering the mouth and nose are required for entering the building.
3. Therapists will be wearing clear masks to help facilitate sessions while still maintaining infection control.
4. Touch points are disinfected between clients.
5. Hand sanitizer is next to the door of the lobby and therapy office, available for your use upon entering and exiting, and hand washing stations are next door to the therapy office.
6. Six feet of space or more is maintained within the office as seating is spaced well more than 6 feet apart and you will walk yourself in and out of your session to avoid being in a narrow hallway with your therapist. Other businesses in our location have very little traffic in the hallway but if you do see someone in the hallway, please wait until they exit the hallway to maintain your own, as well as the other person(s)’ safety.
7. If you become ill, are exposed, or travel to places that are considered high risk for contracting covid-19, virtual visits will be utilized until it is safe to return, based on local and national medical recommendations.